Business Development Coordinator (Derby)
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Business Development Coordinator to work for our prestigious Rail client based in Derby.
You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development function by being accountable for the management of opportunities that go through the organisation. Overseeing compliance and governance requirements is key. There will also be the additional support required on marketing activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Arrange, facilitate and minute the bid governance meeting
- Monitor the status of opportunities and highlight areas of concern
- Management of customer portals to maximise opportunity identification
- Produce presentations for specific campaigns or meetings
- Continuous improvement of business development / opportunity processes
- Control of opportunity specific records, documentation and correspondence
- Undertake market research analysis (customers / competitors)
- Support the activities of the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Support the compilation of bids
- Management ofmultiple tasks / capable to self-prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator verbally & written.
- Team player
- Excellent presentation skills, quick to deliver, enthusiastic, driven and energetic.
- Ambitious, committed and motivated self-starter.
4th October 2019
Likely job titles
Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Business Development Assistant
Job ref: AP4768
- £25,000 - £35,000