Business Development Executive - Apprenticeships (Doncaster)
£25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive who has strong leadership skills and the ability to establish long-term client relationships?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have the pleasure of supporting one of our prestigious FE providers who have a state-of-the-art facility based in Birmingham & Doncaster.
The post holder will have responsibility for identifying and securing relationships with new employers and account manage existing employers to meet sustainable recruitment targets for Apprenticeships and other programmes.
North West / North East
You must come across as a real hunter / gatherer with the ability to effectively close deals and manage accounts, by selling / promoting apprenticeship services to key clients.
- To deliver agreed apprenticeship start targets.
- Establish, grow and maintain a network from within the College’s key sectors of transport and infrastructure.
- Contribute to the delivery of commercial training targets.
- Proactive participation in a variety of sales, marketing and networking activities to build and maintain constant sales pipeline that meets business targets.
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to quality by maintaining a target of <5% for non-starts and retention, in order to support the college’s success rates.
- Proactively undertake a variety of sales activities including; field sales, tele-sales networking and marketing activity, to achieve personal apprenticeship start and commercial training targets.
- Plan and evaluate own sales campaigns in order to meet own and business targets.
- Plan, develop and deliver presentations and training proposals.
- Understands current apprenticeships and apprenticeship levy
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Hunter / gatherer
- Closing deals
- Negotiation skills is key
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Demonstrable success of pitching and winning new business opportunities
7th October 2019
Job ref: AP4804
- £25,000 - £35,000