Business Development Manager (South Derbyshire)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you interested in joining a business where your job will be to bring the customer's requirements to life?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a business who are at the forefront of designing, manufacturing and revolutionising.
Our client is looking to growth the team therefore has an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to come on board and improve their market position and achieve financial growth.
This role will involve defining long-term organisational strategic goals, building new customer relationships, identifying opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals.
You will be responsible for working with the internal team and marketing team to increase sales opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential customers on a global basis.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with you.
- Thorough knowledge of the market, the solution/services that the business can provide.
- Data management – in line with the company business plan and set business KPI’s.
- A confident individual who is not afraid to pitch the company to current / potential clients.
- A real hunter – someone who has a proactive approach to go out and look for new opportunities within the market.
- Must be adaptable – able to travel frequently around the UK & globally.
- Behaviours – A natural communicator who enjoys socialising and sharing ideas.
- A passion of innovation.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Technical knowledge
- Previous business development/sales experience
Possible Job Titles
Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive
- South Derbyshire
- £45,000 +