Business Development Manager
£30,000 - 45,000 per annum
There is a difference between a Relationship Manger and a Business Development Manager we are looking for the latter!
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are recruiting a Business Development Manager who has a hunter mentality looking to open new doors and be responsible for growing the orgainsation.
As the Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to work for a highly ambitious technology specialist, where you will be accountable for the management and execution of business development plans to strengthen and deepen the businesses client relationships.
This role will only be suitable for those from IT consulting, technology based or transportation background particulary Rail.
Location - Main office is in Sheffield however this will be a remote based role but you will be required to go into the office at least 2 day's a week.
- Plan and execute of pre and post sales activities.
- Identify new business opportunities and partner relationships.
- Develop and execute strategic plans.
- Developing relationships with key industry partners, system integrators, primes, and subcontractors.
- Use a consultative sales approach to secure new clients across a variety of new business development lead generation approaches from cold calling.
- Experience of working in a technology based or transportation environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development, or key account management roles at complex organisations.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working within a target driven environment.
- Product sales knowledge is essential.
- Strong and capable leadership skills.
- £35,000 - £45,000