Buyer - Manufacturing (Fixed term) (Lincolnshire)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Senior Buyer for the world leader in the design, manufacture and support of industrial turbochargers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Buyer who wishes to develop and utilise their existing skill set to be a part of an exciting period of growth.
- Global category strategy development
- Supplier consolidation/transfer/exit
- Sourcing savings
- Quality, delivery & lead-time performance
- Supporting business growth projects
This role is based in Lincoln, International travel may be required occasionally.
Our Client is going through a dynamic period of organic growth via New Product Introduction (NPI) and product enhancements, this requires the development and strengthening of our global supply chain. Our Client seeks an enthusiastic, driven Buyer who is keen to support and drive the Business over the next 18-months.
- A minimum of 3 years procurement related experience within a manufacturing environment
- Contractual compliance and negotiation skills
- Structured and organised individual with attention to detail
- Effective communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to create strong relationships both internally and externally
- Happy to travel internationally when required
- HNC/HND or Bachelor degree qualified
- MCIPS qualified
This is an 18-month fixed term contract, with the potential for a permanent position at the end of this period.
- £25,000 - £35,000