Chartered Property Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you an experienced Construction Surveyor looking to embark on a new and exciting venture to work on some of the biggest industry led projects?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are on the lookout for a Chartered Property Surveyor. This is a business-critical position in a rapidly growing rail consultancy with the aim to manage and drive exciting, new property development projects. My client works with some of the most reputable rail organisations in the industry and requires a talented, senior surveyor to liaise with stakeholders and provide all in house services. In return you will be given the opportunity to influence and shape an emerging function giving your stamp on how successful this team can grow to.
Location: The position is based specifically from the Birmingham offices
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of allocated projects being undertaken by the organisation.
- Accountable for project/client costs, ensuring that work is in within agreed budgets and recorded using the internal system database.
- Act as the principal client contact on all aspects of the project.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Monitor client satisfaction levels and respond urgently to any client concerns.
- Ensure progress is communicated regularly with clients and that improvement plans are developed and implemented as necessary to benefit each project.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable working experience as a Surveyor in an engineering / construction environment. You will be confident in managing projects of all sizes, liaising clearly with all involved parties effectively to meet project deadlines. Your tenacious attitude to obtain successful results, will see that you become a recognised and valuable member of the Property function.
- Proven experience in managing property projects to the desired outcomes and within quality, time and costs limits.
- Experience in negotiating heads of terms, legal agreements and property agreements.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to liaise with all stakeholders.
- RICS Qualification
- Preparation of property related documents e.g. reports, instructions, specifications, heads of terms, MOU’s.
- Knowledge/understanding of Local Authority processes, Network Rail and other rail industry processes, such as planning applications, Station Change, Minor Modifications.
Closing Date: 7th August 2018
Likely Job Titles: Building Surveyor, Surveyor, Construction Surveyor
- £45,000 +