Chartered Surveyor (Cardiff)
£200 - £220 per day
Are you a RICS registered Surveyor who has surveyed Cavity Wall Insulation and has experience of being an expert witness in court?
Ford and Stanley are recruiting several experienced Building Surveyors that have experience working on Cavity Wall Insulation. Due to a new client there is a need for at least 3 surveyors who can complete up to 2 surveys a day, submitting site notes and photographs for reports to be created. There may also be a need to attend court as an expert witness from time to time. There is very little administration involved as all reports are created in house and sent through to you to be signed off. All equipment, induction and training is provided.
South Wales (Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport)
£220 per submitted report.
If you are required to attend Court, you will be paid £85/hour for preparation (on average 12 hours) and a flat fee of £435/day in Court.
- Complete Cavity Wall Insulation site inspections
- Produce detailed site notes and photographs
- Sign off Survey reports
- Attend court as an expert witness as required
- Must be a RICS registered Surveyor
- Must have experience of inspecting Cavity Wall Insulation
- Must have the confidence and ability to present in court as an expert witness.