Commercial Assistant (Rugby)
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Contracts Coordinator who can provide both commercial and financial support to my clients who are a main contractor and supplier into Network Rail?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for a Contracts Coordinator for our client who offers a cradle to grave service of design, survey, installation, and maintenance for major infrastructure rail projects in the UK. They are looking to increase their team to support with servicing these major contracts and supporting the commercial manager.
About the role
- Manager the day to day commercial administration of the contracts.
- Preparing internal and external reports on costs, opportunities and contract performance
- Provide timely and accurate contract reports on period results and full life projection
- Raise applications for payment and invoices in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage the cash flow of contracts & produce weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure contract deliverables and requirements are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Assist with new business mandates and tenders.
- At least 2 year’s experience within a similar position.
- Must have experience in contract procedures, finance, and administration.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of contract reporting, which will determine the financial results for the division.
Job reference: GH4733
- £25,000 - £35,000