Construction CRE (Liverpool)
£300 - £400 per day
Are you an experienced Construction Manager CRE who can manage embankment works on a large rail project?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Construction Manager CRE to join an established business who are working on a large Rail project in Merseyside. In order to fulfil this work, they need to take on a Construction Manager who has experience working as a CRE and holds a valid PTS card.
Initial 6-month contract with a potential to extend
- Be the assigned CRE for construction phase of the project.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to legislative and company procedures
- Be the effective interface between PM’s, Engineering, procurement and site teams to resolve any on-site anomalies and installation process issues.
- Be an active member of the project teams to which assigned identifying safe and cost-effective methods of working.
- Complete and manage all documenatation for ITP's.
- Manage Official Handback using Network Rail form 5.
- Perform on-site quality checks, product and system.
- Manage all document trackers including red line changes to be communicated into the Design Teams.
- Advise resource manager on telecoms and electrical competent staff including any training requirements.
- Facilitate any internal and external on-site visits as required.
- Ensure compliance to Health, safety and environment procedures and regulations to ensure construction phases are safe and in compliance with client and regulatory requirements
- Significant construction experience on Rail embankments, with the knowledge to manage slope stability, buildability, and enabling works.
- Experience of managing works with Heavy Plant.
- Network Rail CRE experience.
- Full valid PTS