Customer Information Manager (London)
Are you an experienced analyst that wants to directly influence company decisions and bottom line profits?
Ford & Stanley have an opportunity for a degree educated analyst to report in at director level as the Policy & Insight Manager and drive management information into a London based Train Operating Company via a new CRM system based upon Salesforce. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious data analyst to demonstrate their ability to influence commercial decisions based upon their research with measurable outputs including happier customers, increased ticket sales and performance against government obligations.
- Assist the deputy commercial director in developing internal and external polices that impact on customer experience.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery ok key customer policy documents.
- Department lead on customer insight including Market, Product and Industry research to inform direction of the business
- Develop industry knowledge of current revenue including analysis, disruption and settlement
- To work closely with relevant departments and teams to implement customer policy requirements and the compliance of these
You will come from an analytical background with experience in interpreting data to deliver insights that will shape customer service initiatives and policies. Great communication skills are needed for this role as you will be dealing with a number of different internal/external stakeholders to articulately report your findings.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical & modelling skills.
- Experience in processing data and information and providing business insight
- Great communication skills – able to articulate ideas and manage internal/external relationships.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferable)