Customer Relations Manager (London)
Are you a customer services expert who wants to manage a team that takes pride in delivering great customer service and work for a business that is truly committed to improving the experience of its customers?
Ford & Stanley are seeking a customer relations manager who is committed to finding new ways of improving customer interaction via a customer services team based out of a central London based Train Operating Company. By proactively engaging with it’s customer base, this business hopes to improve upon an already positive track record for meeting stringent customer satisfaction requirements. You will be overseeing a successful team whose customer satisfaction rating is 10% greater than the local industry average.
- Manage the day to day customer relations and social media operations
- Ensure response time targets for correspondence are met.
- Provide supportive and effective leadership management of the customer relations team.
- Work cross-functionally to drive improvements in processes that impact the customer experience.
- Integrate new policies and processes within the teams’ operations
- Undertake periodic reporting of team performance and KPI’s
- Tend to escalated customer cases and work with other teams to resolve issues
You will be experienced in managing a team and delivery results in a customer facing industry and be able to communicate internally/externally at all levels. You will currently be a manager or a supervisor with at least 2 years’ experience who is looking for the next step in their career. Have a passion in ensuring that great customer service is been given to customers.
- Team management experience – at least 2 years
- Prior experience of using case management systems.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Able to interpret data to see where improvements can be made to the business.
- Experience in ensuring a team’s KPI’s are met/exceed.