Customer Relationship Coordinator (Scunthorpe)
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum (holidays plus flex benefits)
Ford & Stanley - Experts in Rail Recruitment are seeking an experienced customer relationship consultant, recruiter or sales assistant with impeccable customer service skills to provide support for key and integral clients.
This is an opportunity for an individual who has 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a customer’s facing environment who has excellent IT skills to work for a specialist team responsible for maintaining and ensuring strong client relationships. You will be responsible for resolving straightforward problems, maintain client relationships by ensuring the delivery of high-quality services and solutions.
Scunthorpe, Sheffield, Nottingham, Doncaster
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the customers service director
- Track orders and involve internal stakeholders in terms of order related issues (cancellations, payments, A/C status)
- Register product model numbers and prices in the system, in coordination with the responsible sales manager and credit control department
- Solve customer queries in relation to payments or other matters
- Provide general sales and management support
- Keep in contact with the planning and operations teams
- Register accounts, contacts & opportunity information
- Is responsible for regular project updates with local project sales manager
- 2- 3 years in a customer facing position
- Excellent IT skills
- Be able to communicate effectively to all levels within a company
- Experience in business and Account development
- Previous SAP experience
Likely job titles
Customer service, Call centre, Recruitment, Recruiter, Consultant, Customer relationship coordinator.
- £15,000 - £25,000