Customer Service Advisor (London)
£12 - £14 Per Hour
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a Customer Service Advisors to support a train operating company to ensure their sterling reputation is withheld over a busy period.
This is an ideal opportunity to support a train operating company to deliver first class customer service to their customers, ensuring queries/complains are dealt with in a professional manor within the required time frames.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available (able to start next week) and posess excellent customer service skills, be a clear communicator and have the ability to manage their time effectively to ensure customer queries/complaints are dealt with in an efficient way- predominantly via email. You will have excellent IT skills.
1 month or till the end of December 2019.
Role & responsibilities
- Work within the customer service team by respond to emails (complaints, queries etc)
- Ensure the companies sterling reputation is withheld by resolving issues/queries in an effective, efficient manor
- Support the customer service team to reach required set goals
- Any other required ad-hoc duties to support the team
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and keep calm under pressure
- Previous experience dealing with telephone & email queries/complaints
- Customer retention experience