Design Checker (Filton)
£30 - £33 per hour
Are you a Design Checker, who has previously held a Delegated Design Signatory, who is either interested in getting into contracting or is looking for a new contract?
Ford & Stanley Interim are working with one of the UK’s most interesting engineering services business who offer contractors long term security across multiple clients and industries, providing variety, ongoing professional relationships and engineering challenges.
With a business model that is going to challenge traditional UK Engineering consultancies, my client offers engineering support to its customers which places priority on having local based experts who can represent their organisation in a positive way, ensuring that their integrity and capability is always held in high regard.
An opportunity has arisen for additional Design Checkers to support activities on a leading Single Aisle Aircraft programme.
This particular contract is going to be an initial 6-month contract working in the Aerospace sector and is highly likely to roll over for a minimum 12-month period but should extend beyond that.
Knowledge / Experience
- Candidate should be familiar with relevant customer standards and practices, and access to relevant toolsets
- e.g. Catia V5, Anvil, DPDS, PASS, VPM – Single Aisle
- Candidate must have previously held a Delegated Design Signatory preferably for the relevant Programme, at this time we cannot consider candidates who have not previously held any level of delegated signatory.
- Good communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Customer focus - Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
- Organisational agility
- Problem solving ability
- Logical thinking