Digital Business Analyst (Sheffield)
£40,000 per annum
Are you always thinking “is there a better way”? Do you have a passion for how digital systems can be used to overcome problems? Are you exciting to work with someone of the UK’s most prestigious companies?
Ford & Stanley – The Digital Rail Specialists are looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join their client’s team in Sheffield.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a prestigious and award-winning business in Sheffield who are at the forefront of the Digital Rail Movement. Working as within the service delivery team, you will be responsible for visiting client’s site and working with them closely to identify the problems they are facing and working with them to identify these can be solved using technology. To do this you will need to be a creative problem solver, and truly work with the client to ensure they are getting the best digital solution. Once this has been agreed, you will work closely with the internal development teams to make it a reality.
What skills will you have?
- Passionate about working with External stakeholders
- Experience working alongside Development teams
- 2-5 Years of experience working in project teams that employ digital technology
- Ability to understand, conceptualise and communicate user flows using a variety of methods (from sketching simple drawings on whiteboards to designing interactive screens)
- Creative Problem-solving skills
- Aptitude toward technology
- Understanding of how business requirements relate to user needs
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- £35,000 - £45,000