Digital Marketing Executive (York)
£30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Are you and experienced Digital Marketing expert looking for a new challenge working with a leading Train Operator?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive on a 12 months fixed term contract.
This opportunity has arisen due to some difficult operational issues however behind the scenes are a dedicated team of individuals who are very motivated to do a great job.
You will have a real opportunity to get involved in campaigns and improve performance in the business.
The role will involve modernising their marketing approach, increasing customer insight, engaging our employees, and reducing the cost of sale through channel shift.
Role and Responsibilities
- The post holder will work in conjunctions with the Brand and Business Development team and the Regional Marketing & Communications Managers to gain an understanding of the regional marketing needs and tailor a central approach to regional requirements.
- Core responsibility – to develop and deliver the companies digital customer experience.
- Lead and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Acquire new customers to the business, work with the CRM post holder to retain new customers and absorb customer insight for growth.
The ideal candidate must have previous website management and CRM experience along with dealing with marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable with using contract management systems
- Google analytics
- Email implementation / digital marketing
- Previous rail experience
- £25,000 - £35,000