Document Controller (Eastleigh)
£18 - £22 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are looking for a highly organised Document Controller to implement a new document control system effectively.
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading engineering business within the rail industry. The role requires an experienced administrator who will be capable of providing full Document Control support for our client's project.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implement a document control system for a specific project
- Responsible for the administration of the system
- Undertake quality assurance checks
- Track all documentation for review and return in a timely manner
- Set up new users and administering new system permissions
- Bring document control quality to the site
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a project environment with at least 5-years experience in a document controller role in a highly regulated industry.
- Ability to implement a new document control system
- Excellent document control knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years document controlling experience
- Able to create effective reports
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IS0 18001 fimiliarity
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate- Microsoft Word, Excel Viso, Powerpoint
Previous Rail experience
Likely Job Titles
Document Controller, Access Control Planner, Administrator