Document Controller (Gloucestershire)
£30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Document Controller, looking to join ground-breaking scenario in the nuclear sector where our client are heavily involved in the introduction of a state of the art nuclear reactor in the UK?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Experts - Are looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller, to join their client based in Gloucestershire. Our client needs someone who is used to working in a fast paced environment where an attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously is imperative. You will be working in a multicultural environment and have the ability to be adaptable as the business and gears up for a pioneering nuclear project which will change the landscape of the power industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Document Controller Specialist to manage the accuracy, quality and integrity of Company documents, as well as to ensure that systems are in place to safeguard information and that this information can be retrieved and exchanged with relevant stakeholders effectively relating to the UK Project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and utilise an Electronic Document Records Management System to, distribute and transmit documentation from project departments, to our client and sub-suppliers.
- Record and maintain project database (Project Deliverable Database) in line with project requirements.
- Quality checking of documents in adherence to project standards.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of procedures related to document control.
- Produce administrative metrics on the project for project team members based on information derived from EDRMS and PDD.
- Utilise EDRMS to submit various correspondence types to and from project members and also client and sub-suppliers.
- Maintain effective communications with other project team members, the client and other relevant personnel to ensure quality, schedule and budget.
- Provide technical guidance to offices personnel in use of EDRMS and also PDD.
- Any other general administrative or clerical activities as required.
- Bachelors Degree or higher (Where more than 5 years of experience in project document controls, high school graduate or associate is acceptable.)
- Experience of working within a regulated industry within an engineering or PMO environment.
- Extensive experience of working as a Document Controller in a fast paced and changeable environment
- The ability to prioritise, multitask and excellent time management.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationship at all levels, with first class communication skills
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines and experience of delivering to business requirements
- Demonstrable analytical and planning skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience of working with document control software.
- Patience and adaptable to change
- £25,000 - £35,000