Electrical CRE (Liverpool)
Ford & Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking an Electrical Contract Responsible Engineer (CRE) for a leading telecommunications provider in to the Transportation Industry.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a company who have recently been acquired by the world’s leading technology business with big ambitions to secure a foothold in the UK Rail advanced technologies space. You will be assisting in delivering a multi-million pound 2-year project to design, install and commission a train to track radio communication system.
Role and Responsibilities
- Attend progress meetings throughout project lifecycles as required
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance to legislative and company procedures
- Provide support for new bids and tenders when required
- Designated CRE Network Rail standard NR/L2/INI/02009
- Take accountability for Technical Assurance within the discipline and all Engineering activities on the Network Rail Infrastructure including those undertaken by subcontract organisations.
- Provide technical interface for infrastructure protection, technical assurance and managing technical risk during construction and engineering support to construction.
- Interpretation of design and CAD standards and application to design deliverables
- Interpretation of detailed design deliverables including Single Line Diagrams, Block Cable Diagrams, General Electrical Equipment Layouts, Lighting Layouts, Earthing and Bonding Layouts, Hazardous Area Layouts, Cable Schedules and Substation layouts
- Competent user of discipline specific technical software including Amtech
- Able to design the range of building electrical services
- Design of electrical services including power, lighting and the range of ELV systems
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience Electrical Design- preferably in Rail as a CRE
- CG 2396 Design and Verification of Electrical Installations or equivalent.
A professional Electrical qualification
Friday 28th September