Electrical Design Engineer (Derby)
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you an apprentice trained Electrical Design Engineer who is seeking to join the breeding ground of top engineers by joining a leading rail consultancy working on major rail projects throughout the UK?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who can support new and innovative ways to deliver products and services to customers internally and externally.
You have the opportunity to work for a growing rail consultancy that pride themselves on being the most reputable in the UK. You will need to work efficiently to meet the demands of project requirements and deadlines and have the chance to work on large scale projects with major TOC’S and manufacturers. This opportunity will give you invaluable experience in the rail sector, a growing industry that is looking for people like you!
About the role
- Responsible for the production of 3D models and 2D drawings, schematics wiring diagrams, harness drawings.
- Ensure all work packages are delivered to budget, technical, quality and delivery requirements.
- Support the definition of new processes and procedures and development of existing processed and procedures within the designs team
- You will be directed and mentored by a highly experienced Team Leader who will enable you to learn new skills
- Qualified to degree level/HNC/HND/ NVQ or apprenticeship finished in Electrical Engineering
- Engineering experience within a project environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be passionate about engineering
- £25,000 - £35,000