Electrical Technician (Cheshire West and Chester)
Cheshire West and Chester
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with a local company with a very strong order book, a great reputation in the industry but are still considered as a sleeping giant in the market. However, with their new product ranges they are quickly becoming noticed by other manufacturers, TOCs and consultancies in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrical technician/mechanical technician to join an expanding business who produce cutting edge Rail Sanding machinery. Our Client has designed, developed and installed this machinery and is keen to ensure they remain Industry leaders in this technology, this is an opportunity to be part of an exciting period of growth.
- Role is safety critical and normal rail industry Drugs & Alcohol and Medical Fitness rules apply.
- Travel involved
- Role is split between working in our Chesterfield factory assembling, overhauling, repairing our products and working on site (rail depots) all over UK installing and testing.
- Must have rolling stock modification, maintenance or manufacture experience – experience of mil spec connector assembly or loom manufacture an advantage for electrical bias tech)
- Must be capable of following exactly written and verbal technical instruction in English & responsibilities
- Rolling Stock engineering
- A demonstrable passion for engineering
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility & a dynamic approach to work
- Self-motivated individual
- Knowledge of Rail Sanding systems - how they operate and the operational issues you may face
- £25,000 - £35,000