Electronics Hardware Engineer (Antenna) - Edinburgh
£30,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Electronics Hardware Engineer (Antenna) expert looking for a fresh opportunity?
Ford & Stanley - Are recruiting an Electronics Hardware Engineer (Antenna) on a permanent basis for a global engineering organisation, who are focused on delivering engineering services. My client specialises in product engineering across industries such as Defence, Hi-Tech and transportation.
Role and Responsibilities
The hardware engineer would be part of the customer team designing antennae for multiple applications.
- Support customer design team involved in RF design and development of both exciters and converter modules
- Support to manufacture
- Support to development tests, calibration and validation
- Technical assessment of system/ sub-system
- Specialising in digital design techniques
- Good Communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Good experience in writing technical documentation
- Familiar with current industry standard CAD tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience of solving problems in a design and development context
As this company falls within the defence sector on candidates with British Citizenship are permitted to apply. The successful candidate will ideally come from an electrical engineering background. This position is an urgent requirement for my client and will continue recruiting through the current crisis.
Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage
Friday 27th March
- £45,000 +