Employee Relations Advisor (London)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator who run services in the heart of the City of London through to the outskirts.
We are currently seeking an experienced ER Advisor who will provide an efficient, professional and customer focused approach to Employee Relations within the company, acting as the first point of contact for all management staff when dealing with employee relations.
As the ER Advisor you will work in partnership with local managers to ensure they are fully conversant on policy and procedures within the business and will strive to ensure that managers remain complaint with these issues.
Role and Responsibilities
- To act as the first point of contact for our management staff when dealing with employee relations matters and provide dedicated support for managers with local ER issues.
- Provide first-line case management of absence, disciplinaries and grievances. Track the cases to ensure these are being completed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide advice and guidance on terms and conditions of employment.
- Work pro-actively with the HR Business Partner on complex long-term sickness cases.
- Analyse trends by maintaining the suite of internal HR KPIs and advise on where improvements can be made in the HR service provision.
The successful candidate for this role will be fully up to date with all legalisation, policies and employment law to guarantee expert and accurate advice/guidance is being given on all aspects of HR and ER.
- Demonstrable experience working as an HR Advisor / generalist
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Experience of working in a retail environment
Likely Job Titles
HR, Human Resource Advisor, ER Advisor, Employee Relations Advisor.
- £25,000 - £35,000