Engineering Lecturer (Birmingham)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus teaches pension scheme
Are you a design or systems engineer who is looking for an opportunity to diversify into the education sector? Our client is a prestigious rail college whose sole purpose to is to assist with the shortfall of rail and engineering experience currently within the industry by building from scratch and educating the next generation of engineers with rail knowledge to try and narrow the margin for the future.
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are looking to recruit an Engineering Lecturer who will have a specialism in systems engineering, teaching students in this discipline, assisting with developing courses and developing yourself professionally as a mentor and a lecturer.
To help deliver high quality teaching and learning, whilst contributing to preparing teaching and learning and engaging with the rest of the curriculum team in planning and assessing as appropriate. To proactively support curriculum management and ensure the efficient and effective delivery of teaching programmes to learners.
- Holds an Engineering Degree.
- Experience in dealing with design and systems engineering processes – understanding this in a real-life situation within an engineering environment.
- Analytical mind.
- Passion for teaching.
- Teaching qualifications.
- Planning skills.
- Project management skills.
- Experience of training//mentoring.
- Industry Background preference
- Rail is a preference however open to transferable industries such as Automotive and Aerospace.
Application Closing Date
14th December 2018
- £25,000 - £35,000