Environment and Energy Manager (Shenfield)
£16 - £18 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator based out of London who are seeking an Environment and Energy Manager on an interim basis.
This is an opportunity to support our Rail client within their Safety/Environmental team in Stratford. You will be supporting with their environmental monitoring to ensure it is fully up to date. We require an individual who is immediately available.
- Collate and analyse scope 1 and 2 emissions
- Calculate carbon footprint in areas including water consumption, natural gas and traction electricity
- Manipulate/manage large amounts of data
Short term contract until the end of March 2020
You will be have previously worked within the Environment/Sustainability field and have strong IT skills with the ability to manage and manipulate large scale data. You will be available immediately.
- Background in Environment/Sustainability
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to manage and manipulate large amounts of data
- Experienced in calculating emission and carbon/energy reporting
- Ocassional travel to Stratford may be required