Estimating Engineer (Kirkby-in-Ashfield)
£30,000 - £45,000
Are you an experienced Estimating Engineer looking to join one of the most successful independent piling businesses in the UK?
Ford & Stanley are currently looking for an estimating engineer with roughly 3 years + experience to join an expanding company, offering the individual the opportunity to grow within a fast and productive team working on high profile exciting projects, including HS2 and many other UK based works. This role not only offers a strong starting salary, however has a direct fast track to becoming a senior Engineer for the right candidate who has the drive and passion to take it.
- Experience in piling and precast ground beams.
- Candidates should ideally have design experience and should be able to demonstrate their ability to work individually and as a member of a team.
- Experience or knowledge of mine consolidation, Ground Stabilisation, Earth Retention, including Ground Anchors and Soil Nails.
- Experience in pile estimating and design of Rotary and CFA
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with customers, with a drive to win work.
- Full UK Driving License (Essential)
If you feel this job fits you well and you would like to be considered, please apply and I will aim to be in touch with you within 24-48 hours.
Likely job titles
Estimating Engineer, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager, Quantity Surveyor
- £35,000 - £45,000