£25,000 - 30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Estimator who has working knowledge within the electrical or mechanical field?
Ford & Stanley –The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an Estimator for a leading manufacturing business in Derby, who are focused on delivering outstanding products and service to meet their client’s needs.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for generating all the information required for a bid submission to the customers whilst ensuring the business can support the scope tendered for.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse the customer's requirements to identify if the business are capable of the process.
- Establish accurate labour costs.
- Obtain raw material and subcontractor's costs
- Compile estimates and bids based on all data gathered
- Maintain consistent and reliable data for all bids
- Calculate costs associated with changes to design
- Generate KPIs as required by the organisation
- Produce risk management and commercial terms for bids
- Ensure bids are signed and approved and viewed by relevant stakeholders
- Prioritise outstanding enquiries in a way to promote customer satisfaction
- Other adhoc duties will be required to support the business.
Essential skills and experiences
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent understanding of bid and quotation processes and completion of submissions.
- Electrical or Mechanical knowledge
- 5 years experience in estimating costs
- It is important you can demonstrate effective relationship management, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- £25,000 - £35,000