Exam Technician (Manchester)
£30.97 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Rail Recruitment specialists are working closely with one of the Train Operating Companies in the North who are seeking multiple Exam Technicians to be based at their Depot.
3 month rolling contract
Days & nights
Role & responsibilities
- The requirement is for dual skilled technicians to carry out 1 day / 10 day A & B Exam work
- Maintenance and fault finding on rolling stock vehicles carrying out Investigation of the faults then report writing.
- Reading engineering drawings to carry out daily duties - Ensuring that the trains are delivered at a high standard.
- DMU experience
- A & B Exam experience
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent minimum qualification
- Broad knowledge and experience of rolling stock
- Setting high standards and taking pride in the work delivered.
- Flexible approach to working hours