Export Sales Manager (Doncaster)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the an opportunity to be an "Integral Cog" in the export sales activities across an established and expanding market leader in their field of Mechanical Engineering?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within manufacturing recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious component manufacturer to appoint a qualified and experienced Export Sales professional.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for all Export Customers and activities ensuring timely delivery of material and excellent levels of customer service. Ensuring compliance with the relevant applicable legislation.
Your base will be Doncaster
- Management of the movement of material for all Export Customers from the UK to all required destinations, adhering to internal processes and external legislation
- Management and maintenance of all documentation, portals and online forms for the efficient, cost effective and lawful execution of all export activities.
- To maintain and share with the team all relevant export law and procedures, tariffs and duties, licenses and restrictions, increasing learning and understanding within the team.
- Reporting on future changes in Export law in relevant local territory practices ensuring this is implemented into strategy and processes.
- Ensure on time delivery to all export customers, ensuring compliance to all KPI’s and SLA’s
- Supporting the business with bid development for export customer to ensure compliance and feasible operations
- Working with the team to review and improve the current Export process, focussing on automation of manual tasks where possible
- To develop an Export process that is cable of meeting future business needs.
- Building relationships with all key customers and internal stakeholders
- To have delivered an improved quote conversion, value and volume, driving sales through responsive customer service, for all Export customers
Experience / Skills / Personal Attributes
- Knowledge of Export law and legislation
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Rail Industry
- Experience of engaging with customers
- 3 years experience in customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skill
We are looking to set up first interviews within the second two weeks of November with second interviews within a week following that. An offer to the successful applicant will be made within 3 days of second interview.
Export Sales, Export Sales Co-ordinator, Export Manager, Export Sales Manager
- £35,000 - £45,000