Facilities Coordinator (Hemel Hempstead)
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum (private medical insurance)
Ford & Stanley – The Recruitment Experts are delighted to be working with a world-renowned company who are looking for a Facilities Coordinator based in Hertfordshire.
Your main goal will always be to ensure the smooth operational running of the buildings and it’s service. You will play a pivotal part in supporting facilities with administration tasks such as reception cover, meeting and customer event support and Health & Safety to general housekeeping duties. This role is perfect for a strong administrator who strives for excellence and development.
- Provide administration support to the facilities manager including raising purchase orders, contacting suppliers and small facilities projects
- To assist with general housekeeping through daily site inspections and liaison with building users, maintenance team, cleaning contractor and goods in team
- To maintain record keeping and document management for the facilities functions
- Maintain occupancy records and associated signage
- Assist with the production and maintenance of a Facilities Operations Procedures Manual
- Provide facilities administration support to the site operations
- Support the H&S Manager where possible e.g., training records, preparing reports etc.
- To provide daily reception cover for breaks and additional cover for customer events
You will be faced with a lot of different and reactive situations on a daily basis, so the ability to mutli-task, problem solve and build excellent relationships with staff members and contractors is essential.
The successful candidate must also have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written.
- Facilities experience would be beneficial to the role but not essential
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills - ability to liaise with contractors, employees and visitors
- Proven team player with excellent internal and external customer focus, including welcoming external contractors/visitors.
- General understanding of health and safety
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To have good organisational skills and be able to work on own initiative
- Hemel Hempstead
- £25,000 - £35,000