Field Project Assistant (Essex)
£13 - £17.50 per hour
Ford and Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking Field Project Assistants to support a train operating company to assist with the smooth running of their stations.
This is an ideal opportunity to support a train operating company to assist in ensuring the operational day to day running of their stations is to the required standards.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have the confidence to approach colleagues to gather information on operational requirements at their stations. You will be inquisitive and enjoy gathering information to enable our client to run their stations whilst ensuring procedures are followed.
6 AM - 2 PM & 2 PM - 10 PM shifts - coverage between 6 AM - 10 PM between x2 Field Project Assistants
Role & Responsibilities
- Travel between stations to gather information (travel costs will be covered)
- Speak with colleagues to obtain the required information
- Report back to the Operations Manager with data collected
- Any other required adhoc duties
- Happy to work 6 AM - 2 PM & 2 PM - 10 PM if required in order to achieve full coverage between x2 Field Project Assistants
- Excellent communication skills
- Data gathering experience in any industry
- Highly organised individual
- Experience working in a railway station
- Degree qualified