Field Service Engineer (North London)
£24,000 - £32,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley - the Rail Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to speak to Field Service engineers in North London.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who look after their employees and promote progression within their business.
The main attribute need for this position is drive with a side of mechanical discipline.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- To carry out work from site to site so you will require a valid driving licence.
- Adhere to different site safety procedures.
- Must be flexible to work at short notice. (If on call)
- Be able to discuss queries and actions with customers.
- Must be a quick learner and be prepared to learn.
- Hands on experience on generators, plant, automotive, or heavy mechanics.
- Must be able to read schematic drawings
- Must have a basic understanding of electrical wiring.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years experience working in a mechanical role.
- Must be flexible to ensure each job is carried out with care and attention.
- You must be OK with talking with customers.
- Mechanical (NVQ 2 or NVQ 3)
- Capable of working on their own
- Quick Learner
- Significant working experience in a similar level role in a engineering environment with an excellent knowledge of servicing and maintenance activities.
Other job titles
Heavy Plant Engineer, Plant Engineer, Generator Technician, Compressor engineer, Plant Technician, Ex-forces engineer.
- North London
- £25,000 - £35,000