Finance Assistant (Wiltshire)
£30,000 - £39,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Finance Assistance looking for a new opportunity to work with a highly regarded engineering company that is part of one of the largest technology companies in the world? My client is looking for a candidate to join them in their office in Wiltshire.
The aim of this role is to support the Financial Planning Analyst in the development and delivery of strategic business planning and decision making, through financial planning analysis, throughout the business cycle.
Key role responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager / Financial Planning Analyst.
- Supporting the budget / mid-term review (MTR) process.
- Supporting cost reporting structures to monitor cost centre expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Supporting forecast of future financial performance, based on current / predicted revenue and cost profiles.
- Supporting the Bid team with financial analysis modelling / reporting.
- Very good knowledge of budgeting and demonstrated cost control experience
- AAT qualified (or higher) – working towards CIMA or ACCA
- Good knowledge of Sage 50
- Demonstrated advanced Excel; VBA skills preferable
- Very good attention to detail with strong organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver outputs in tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build in safeguard checks into Excel modelling
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work across a multi-site organisation to successfully achieve results
- Work closely with cost centre managers, whilst maintaining the independence of a Finance Professional
- Ability to clearly explain financial concepts to non-financial people
- Experience of business planning and consolidation software would be an advantage
- Ability to take complicated scenarios and make clear, efficient, and consolidated Excel models
30th December 2018
- £35,000 - £45,000