Fleet Controller (Peterborough)
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Fleet Controller interested in joining a leading global company that offers extensive logistics services?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Fleet Controller to co-ordinate activities for designated contracts to enable maximum availability to meet contractual and regulatory requirements.
This is an opportunity for someone who thrives on working in a fast and demanding environment. No day is the same. You will be working with a prestigious Rail company, maintainers and other 3rd parties to plan maintenance of vehicles and guarantee plans are effectively executed.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure detailed arrangements are in place between the customers and maintenance contractors.
- Work with maintainers and other 3rd parties to resolve customer queries and issues.
- Identify from reports and inspections unexpected problems with the vehicles.
- Keep appropriate records.
- Regularly review the status of wagons. Initiate appropriate action to investigate and resolve customers on progress.
The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels. You must have previous scheduling experience within a heavily customer focused environment.
- Experience working with administrative systems – Excel and Word
- Experience of working in an administrative role with responsibility for scheduling and follow-up.
- Able to multitask and organise workload effectively.
- £25,000 - £35,000