Graduate Electrical Engineer (Doncaster)
£25,000 - £26,000 per annum
Are you a recent Graduate Electrical Engineer looking to get hands on, working with TOC’S and manufactures on major rail projects throughout the UK gaining you skills that are in high demand in the growing rail sector?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for an Electrical Engineer who can be a supportive figurehead within the electrical engineering team, working closely with the electrical engineering manager on all types of railway projects.
You will need to work efficiently to meet the demands of project requirements and deadlines. You can have the opportunity to work for an innovative rail over hauler, working on projects across the UK. Giving you the chance to gain valuable skills whilst working with industry leaders and internal engineering teams to ensure all product development is aligned to customer and market requirements.
About the role
- To contribute to the development of the capability and technical excellence of the Electrical Engineering Department
- Work to ensure that technical delivery of all work packages meet project requirements.
- You will be directed and mentored by a highly experienced Team Leader who will enable you to learn new skills
- Proactively fix and repair systems such as; Brakes, HVAC, Doors, 3-Phase Traction Motors, TPWS, ETCS, Compressors, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Qualified to degree level in Electrical Engineering
- Engineering experience within a project environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be passionate about engineering!
- £25,000 - £35,000