Graduate Embedded Software Engineer (Bristol)
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an exciting career? Have a passion for learning? and want a role that will offer you excellent career progression and the chance to work on a variety of different projects that could range from control systems for power stations to working on critical defence projects?
Ford & Stanley the Digital Recruitment Specialists are looking to recruit a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer to join their client's team based in Bristol, You will play a key role in my client's team delivering some of their largest programmes of work in support of the UK’s national infrastructure and national security projects. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team, often alongside the client.
- Technical Delivery within the Project team working on a variety of different projects
- Stake Holder Management – ensuring you are getting the right information from the customer
- Motivation to learn new skills and systems as needed for assigned project
- Electronic Related Degree (eg Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Control Systems Engineering, Communications Engineering, Computer Science)
- Strong communications skills and poses emotional intelligence
- Previous knowledge and experience of ADA or C (This can be from university)
- Knowledge of Simulink or SCADE (This can be from university)
- Must be able to achieve Security Clearance
- £25,000 - £35,000