Graduate Support Engineer (Chesterfield)
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered up with a local company with a very strong order book, a great reputation in the industry but are still considered as a sleeping giants in the market, however with their new product ranges they are quickly becoming noticed by other manufacturers, TOCs and consultancies in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Engineering Graduate to join a small, but quickly expanding cutting edge SME that are a designer, manufacturer and installer of niche equipment that is integral for trains to safely function.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Engineering Director
- Undertake a variety of research and development projects
- Support the Lead Engineer and Engineering Director with production project tasks
The ideal candidate will be an engineering graduate with a passion for engineering, possessing a flexible and dynamic approach to work.
- A minimum BEng qualification in an engineering discipline
- A demonstrable passion for engineering
- Self-motivated approach
Tuesday 13th November
- £25,000 - £35,000