Head of IT Business Systems (Derby)
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Are you an IT professional with a high level of experience working in a project management or project delivery role? We are looking for someone who is used to driving change in a business and ensuring a business strategy is followed through whilst building relationships internally and being available day to day to assist colleagues with IT issues.
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are working with a rail SME in the Midlands who specialise in vehicle and railway overhaul and maintenance who are looking to recruit for a Head of IT Business Systems. The successful candidate will be Responsible for all Information Technology & Systems whilst contributing to the continuous improvement at a strategic level within the business. Overseeing all IT offering in line our client’s strategic plans.
The business is going through positive changes and has the potential to be a real force in the rail industry. The type of people they are trying to recruit in the UK business must be willing to “roll up their sleeves”, drive changes, adapt to changing cultures and environments.
- Leading the implementation of new applications and business systems.
- Using proven management methodology.
- Identifying and handling business system and application operational risk.
- Supporting senior management with decisions relating to application strategy.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers to ensure internal customer needs are met.
- Understand and able to communicate the Company brand aesthetic, brand philosophy, mission and values.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management.
- Effective problem-solving methodology and directing others.
- Ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of our client’s UK IT infrastructure.
- Ownership of Desktop, mobile, mainframe and applications standards.
- Implementation and maintenance of CRM modules of IFS with embedded policy, process and competence.
- Establishment of processes and practices for GDPR compliance, issue and use.
- 5 years+ of exposure to IT applications and infrastructure.
- 5 years+ of project management or project delivery roles.
- 5 years+ of experience with the integration of IT applications.
- £45,000 +