Head of Quality
Head of Quality opportunities in the rail sector being far and few in-between, Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists have the pleasure of working with a manufacturer in the East Midlands in appointing an experienced Head of Quality on a contract basis. The key mission of this role is to:
- Ensure the full deployment of Group Quality strategy
- Ensure that site Quality targets are in line with Group objectives
- Customer interface for Quality matters (in Development, in Production and Field Operations)
- Quality compliant with quality standards
- Training & Coaching of site functional managers to achieve customer satisfaction
- Monitor and validate the conformity of all products & processes (internal/external)
- Ensure that the QMS/IMS is respected and fully in align with country legalisation, std & norms
We are looking for a candidate with a real drive/passion for quality assurance. A candidate that will ensure that quality issues internally and with their suppliers are dealt with in a swift manner to ensure that quality product is being delivered to their clients.
This is a role where a candidate is needed who can roll up their sleeves and get on with the task at hand straight away. My client has never been busier and is a great time to join the company and make a difference.