Head of Service Delivery
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are looking for someone who can engage with the team of 14 staff split across 2 service centre locations. The individual will need to be an experienced manager or team leader who is able to engage with and gain the respect of time served, and technically capable rail staff. You will implement a continuous improvement approach to service delivery that underlines my client’s brand as a high performing transportation company.
- To lead and direct strategic real-time train service delivery for my client’s customers.
- Help Develop and implement strategies to deliver a robust timetable plan that meets Schedule 7.1 contractual requirements with the DFT.
- Direct and coach direct reports in methods to continuously improve service delivery in cost effective and customer focussed manner. This includes both performance improvement and risk management strategies.
- To be the main contact for all key suppliers both day to day and strategic service delivery.
- Improve quality of service to customers on my client’s route through the management of Service Delivery activities.
- Ensure the Interests of my client have been identified in respect of the real time management of the Track Access Agreement.
- Ensure a proper monitoring system is in place to assess competency of Service Delivery Centre staff
- Managing all staff within the Service Delivery Centre ensuring that all responsibilities of my client as an employer are met.
- Oversee the driver resource position and collaborate with Driver function to ensure we have sufficient recourse to efficiently resource the train plan.
- Control experience within a transport environment
- Team leader / management experience – able to deal with technical experience
- Rail sector knowledge preferable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with logistics and resolving problems in a transport environment
- Planning of staff