Health & Safety Manager (Coulsdon)
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager for a trail blazing, multi-million-pound Rail business working on a multibillion-pound project based in the North.
You have the opportunity to be part of a growing business who have a history of delivering solutions for some of the world’s largest companies and owners of telecommunications infrastructure. We need an experienced Health and Safety Manager who will lead the responsibility of all the elements of the company’s Health and Safety Systems from developing a safety-first culture across the business to supporting any health and safety implementations on their projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implement policies, guidelines and procedures regarding all elements of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards applicable to the business.
- Provide input and advice regarding development and maintenance of the HS&E Management System (to include Commercial and Procurement processes.)
- Support all Supplier Pre- Qualification and Bid Activity with appropriate responses related to HSQE compliance and governance.
- Coordinate all audit activities to ensure compliance with applicable standards, engineering practices and that field quality meets minimum specifications.
- Must be educated to NEBOSH 5
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in this field
- Be affective at project management, including effective resource allocation and within assigned projects.
- Must be able to critically evaluate, adapt or develop new best practice HSQE method where required and educate others in the competence.
- £35,000 - £45,000