Health & Safety Manager - Rail
£60,000 - 70,000 per annum additional benefits
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are supporting our infrastructure technology client as they seek to appoint a health & safety professional into a key management role, who will be working on a fairly large infrastructure upgrade project for the London Underground systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be the lead in all health and safety related communications, driving processes and the culture expected across the business.
- Undertake risk assessments and analyse how risks can be reduced, produce method statements relating to risk and maintain accordingly.
- Supporting activities associated with audits and ensuring that processes and compliances is in adherence with the necessary standards expected.
- Implementation of guidelines, policies and procedures regarding all elements of HSQE standards.
Essentials & Desirables:
- NEBOSH level 5 or 6 National Diploma or IOSH equivalent.
- Ideally 7+ years of relevant H&S practises.
- Knowledge and experience of the various HSQE ISO standards.
- Experience of working on projects for TFL or London Underground.
- £45,000 +