HR Administrator (Contract)
£10 - 11.00 per hour
Are you a highly organised HR Administrator who is looking to work within a busy engineering environment?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a professional and experienced HR Administrator to join their clients demanding office. You will have the opportunity to work for an established business at the heart of the UK Rail industry. Working alongside the Head of HR on a temporary basis for 3 weeks to support the business with holiday requests and the recruitment process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining holiday requests
- Liaising with hiring managers and dealing with recruitment processes.
- Other adhoc admin duties
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills will be extremely important in this role, alongside being able to follow instructions.
- Operational knowledge
The successful candidate must have previous HR Administration experience. As a team player, you will interact across a varied work force with a can-do and friendly attitude.
You will be a flexible, resilient and tenacious individual who is willing to undertake tasks that may fall outside your day to day duties.