HR Administrator (Derby)
£10 - £14 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Recruitment Experts are seeking a HR Administrator for a global provider in the rail industry.
This is an opportunity to work for a globally renown company who supply critical components into the rail industry.
You will provide crucial support to the Human Resources department by assisting with tasks such as administrative duties within Payroll, Employee relations and communications, headcount duties and reporting and the recruitment onboarding process.
Initially 12-weeks with the potential for extension or a permanent position beyond this point.
Role and Responsibilities
- Updating & maintaining databases
- Assisting with Payroll preparation
- Weekly Clocking error report
- Time and attendance data input
- GDPR & Retention housekeeping
- INDEXING & Maintaining HR & Payroll stationary documents
- Direct employee relations
- Preparing HR documents such as resignation acknowledgments, reference requests, only as authorised by HRBP
- Reporting on HR metrics
- Preparing and executing company communications
- Setting up and maintaining HR records
- Updating starters & leavers
- Daily Filing
- Daily shredding
- Pension scheme administration
- Responsible for maintaining company benefit schemes and offers
- Helping with various arrangements internally from fundraising to corporate events
To succeed in this role you will be a highly organised individual with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment. You will have previous experience carrying out a similar role and possess excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Initiative
- HR/Payroll experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organisational and planning skills
- High Confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- 5 GCSE Grades A-C
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Work & Powerpoint)
- Sage 50 Payroll experience
- Tensor experience