HR Administrator (Scunthorpe)
£23000 - £26000 per annum
Are you a strong administrator who has experience working within a HR environment?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with one of our UK rail clients who have been acquired by the world’s leading technology business with big ambitions to secure a foothold in the UK rail advance technologies space.
Following a period of continued and exciting transformation and project wins, a HR Administrator is now required to support our clients ongoing growth plans.
You will have the opportunity to be the first point of call for all HR queries, providing a generalist HR service across two sites. You will also work closely with the HR Manager, supporting on recruitment, preparing training manuals, updating policies and general administration support,
Scunthorpe with travel to another site (1/2 times a month).
- Providing guidance on policies & procedures
- Employee relations case management
- Absence & performance management
- Support managers with recruitment processes
- Conduct new starter reviews
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Assist with updating policy handbook and training manuals
- Booking / confirming training
The successful candidate must have previous exposure working in a HR environment and qualified to CIPD level 3 or working towards. It is essential that candidates will be able to demonstrate broad generalist experience.
- CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards
- Understanding of working in a HR environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Flexible / adaptable – especially with-it being projects environment
19th July 2019
- £25,000 - £35,000