HR Business Partner (London)
£200 - £300 per day (negotiable)
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator who run services in the heart of the City of London through to the outskirts.
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a short contract, who will be accountable for providing accurate guidance to line managers and working alongside them to reduce sickness, absence and ensure the attendance procedures are adhered to.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identifying ways to reduce sickness absence in the business in through close case management with Line Managers and the Occupational Health provider in order to achieve the annual sickness target.
- Providing guidance to Managers on the application of the Managing for Attendance Procedure.
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Managers on disciplines and grievances ensuring that HR policies and procedures and employment law are adhered to.
- Provide advice to Line Managers on all matters referring to terms and conditions and contracts of employment.
- Support line managers in company council activities and carry out consultation as necessary with company council trade union representatives.
The right candidate for this role will be fully up to date with all legalisation, policies and employment law to guarantee expert and accurate advice/guidance is being given on all aspects of HR and ER.
They must be able to start ASAP!