HR Manager (Rugby)
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Do you have the passion and HR experience to make a real difference to an organisation?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for an energetic and driven HR Manager to join a leading reputable organisation, who are known for providing effective, safe, secure and reliable services into the Rail infrastructure and other industries.
You will have the opportunity to work for a global company where no two weeks are the same and each year the business is growing.
This role is very diverse, as the HR Manager you will be responsible for managing attendance, supporting the Head of HR in develop strategic plans whilst providing relevant advice and support to line managers.
The current level of ER cases is at high; therefore, the initial focus will be to support and reduce the backlog. However, once this is underway you will need to work with the Head of HR to up skill the management team on handling people management issues.
The great thing about this role is you will be doing all aspects of Employee Life Cycle, which in return will be great for your career development.
About the role
- Strategic focused – workforce planning, resourcing and talent management.
- Providing expert advice to key stakeholders on the complex ER issues.
- Continuously improve the polices, procedures and processes.
- TUPE & Reorganisation to support organisational change when needed.
- Building a high-performance culture in the division and patterning with the team to ensure they are conducting the performance reviews.
- Work with the wider HR Team
You must have experience in managing complex employee relations, casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary's, grievances, absence, reorganisation, retirement & redundancy.
It would be great if you have TUPE experience as well.
Being adaptable is also key as you need to be able to deal with change, so you can support other areas of the business when required.
- Previous HR experience
- Engineering background
- Experience of dealing with complex ER cases
- Adaptable - as you may need to work in other areas of the business
- Great communication skills / organisation skills
20th January 2019
ER Manager, Employee Relations Manager, Human Resource Manager, HRBP, Human Resource Business Partner
- £35,000 - £45,000