ICT Service Manager (Birmingham)
£40,000 - £51,750 per annum
Are you an Experienced ICT Service Manager? With excellent experience managing 3rd party suppliers and Stakeholders? Looking for an opportunity to work on the UK’s Largest infrastructure project?
Ford & Stanley – The Digital Rail Specialists are looking for a ICT Service Manager to join their client based in Birmingham City Centre
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the ICT Service Manager’s primary role is to contribute to the Service Delivery team to ensure that ICT services provide continuous value to the internal customers in line with business requirements.
- To provide service management for the ICT service support operation, and in other areas where change/project management determine this to be appropriate.
- To provide day to day service management ownership for the Service Operations process and procedure to ensure incidents, service requests, problems, changes and escalations to ICT management are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Manage SLAs and perform SLA reviews with the business, to ensure agreed service levels are maintained or exceeded.
- To lead the Change and Request Management process to ensure changes made to production systems follows the change control process so that downtime to the business is minimised
- To lead the incident and problem management process to ensure service impact to the business is communicated and resolution activities has full ownership
- To lead supplier adherence to SLAs to ensure that services delivered are meeting or exceeding expectations
- To own, drive and track the implementation of Service Improvement plans, to increase process and service maturity
- To facilitate and contribute to the handover of Projects to Support to ensure that all requirements are met before a service is accepted into Support
- To contribute to the continuous development and maintenance of the service catalogue to improve definition, visibility and accessibility of all services offered to internal customers
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Experience of managing external suppliers to service level agreements
- Experience of providing incident, problem and change management oversight across multiple suppliers
- Experience of managing service management tools
- Experience of managing IT process and procedure
- Knowledge of supplier management to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets.
- Knowledge of problem management relating to problem solving for systems and services, ensuring problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system
- Working knowledge and experience of implementing service improvement
- ITIL v3 foundation or equivalent qualification
- Experience of ServiceNow
- £45,000 +