Interim Managing Director (Derby)
I’m looking for a Managing Director with specific experience of change of ownership who can ensure that the business fulfils demanding production objectives whilst managing key contract and HR challenges.
Ford & Stanley Recruitment are looking for, in title a Project Director, but the skill set required is someone who has led a business as a managing director within a production environment. Our client is currently selling off a major production unit to a supplier and the project director is required to ensure this process is managed smoothly against the backdrop of a significant ramp up in production for 2019.
- Responsible for the coordination of sub-project Requirements management, Detailed Project Schedules, Overall Product Risk, Opportunity and Improvement Management, Change Management co-ordination with the Vehicle Regions and Contractual Obligation Management, Budget allocation and monitoring, Project Reporting internally both status and financial performance
- Engage with customers with regards to project execution topics when required
- Ensure that correct networks are established to other functions to support rapid resolution of any execution issues
- Implementing the project management strategy, capability and culture throughout the project and supporting the increase of its effectiveness
- Drive deployment and implementation of common standardized processes, tools and techniques for Project Management in order to positively impact the project performance and increase visibility, ensuring full understanding and adequate realization
- The Product Project Manager has the authority and the obligation to review the effort of the product core team members and to give directives related to the project execution, as such will be involved in the PMP objective setting process
- Ensure efficient level of governance is in place to have transparency across the project
- Support sub-projects in resolving execution issues within the right escalation process
Qualifications and experience required
- Minimum 10 years of experience post graduate
- 10 years of leadership experience either in Project Management, Bids, Sales, Contracts & Legal, Procurement, Engineering or Operations
- Proven leadership performance (i.e. PMP, 360° feedback) & international working experience
- Has project lead experience, preferable also SME business.
6 months contract with likely extension to 12+ months.
Possible job titles
Project Director, Interim Managing Director, Senior Project Manager
28th October 2018