Invoicing and Data Controller (Immingham)
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are seeking an experienced Invoicing and Data controller to join a leading rail manufacturer based in Immingham.Your main responsibilities will involve driving efficiency in controlling planned maintenance and stoppage repair services provided to customers for their fleets.
You have the opportunity to be part of a growing business who are at the forefront of the rise in transferring goods through rail rather than road transport. You will be part of a hardworking and warm welcoming team who pride themselves on working as a unit.
Role and Responsibilities
- Raise invoices against key customers throughout the month.
- Ensure all final costs are submitted when required, in a timely manner.
- Obtain order numbers from allocated customers for non – contract work and submit the final costs as required.
- Ensure all wheelset details are correctly entered onto the system and compile – distribute reports as required.
- Deal with all stoppages on allocated fleets – entering all information on the relevant computer systems and advising Field service area office and field service staff.’
- Keep all customers notified of all stoppages i.e. progress, problems etc.
- Produce and monitor maintenance plans for all allocated fleets.
- Produce daily and weekly fleet reports as required by customers.
- Ensure all labour and materials are entered against specific job codes.
The successful candidate must be confident and have a resilient attitude. You must have the ability to take the role on for yourself and work well as a team.
- Clear knowledge of processing invoice payments – Number literate.
- Good systems knowledge.
- Key eye for detail in the role.
- Able to priorities tasks appropriately and have good organizational skills.
Likely Job Titles
Fleet controller, Account Assistant, Financial Clerks, Finance administrator, operations assistant, accounts clerk.
- £15,000 - £25,000